Wednesday 30 June 2010

Inverse correctness

I have referred before to a prediction that was right in the area of my life that would see activity (career in that case) but 180 degrees out on the impact. I don't think this can be written off as spurious; the astrologer might equally have made a prediction about my health or about tall dark strangers, which didn't feature.

In June we had another example from the same astrologer: she predicted that

"The full moon lunar eclipse due on June 26 will bring a surprising and possibly even jarring situation to a head involving a certain financial matter. This will be a tough moment, because many planets will be fighting with one another in ways we have rarely seen. Everyone, of every sign, will notice tension in the air. "

Instead, what happened is that the company I had left in April advised me that they were paying out my bonus, which is quite a lot of money. So again: right date, right subject, wrong on the direction of the impact.

It is worth knowing that a certain area is due to be impacted; I'll have to track her specific predictions to see if she is always out by 180 degrees or if its just a case of being able to identify area and impact but not direction.

Then again, she predicted that in early June I would get a career boost from the intervention of my friends, especially if I was in some lines of business (one of which I am). That certainly hit true

No comments:

Post a Comment