Thursday 7 April 2011

Resolution of Business Impasse

What a clunky title. All it means it that I had a real professional dispute -- 2 people both wanted me to do work for them in the same 2 week period. It was heading for an argument that would cost me this month's work and income but a new player in one company helped bring about a situation where the overlap is resolved and I keep this month's assignment!

You might just punch the air with delight. You may have attracted a situation where you're seen as the expert. . . .. Someone new to the scene could bring with them fresh enthusiasm and the necessary determination to get a task out of the way before the end of the month.

Spot on.

There is a larger post I have to write on how accurate the predictions of quite a few astrologers were for the professional makeover I went through in March, which will have to wait until I have the time later today perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment